A RE/MAX REALTOR®
What to Expect When You Hire Me:
· I Provide the Level of Service that I Would Expect for Myself or a Member of My Family...if Working with a Realtor. Rest Assured, My Expectations Are Very High! You'll Find that I am Very Attentive to Your Needs, Goals, and Wishes. When You Hire Me, You Get ME, Not a Substitute.
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Offering Excellence in Residential Real Estate Sales on New Orleans North Shore, Including Covington, Madisonville, Mandeville, Abita Springs, Folsom, Lacombe, Bush and the New Orleans South Shore New Orleans Uptown (Garden District, Marigny, French Quarter, Mid-City, Lakeview Bywater, Algier's Point), Metairie, River Ridge, Harahan, & Kenner. I Lived and Worked on the New Orleans South Shore for 17+ years, and for the Past 16 Years I've Called the North Shore Home. It Would be my Pleasure to Help You Buy or Sell on Either Side of the Lake!
· Professional, Knowledgeable, and Experienced...with a Friendly, Client-Centered, Service-Oriented Approach to Doing Business.
· Buyers...I am an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Offering Expert Real Estate Services Including a Complimentary Buyer's Counseling Session At Your Convenience. Be Sure to Work With an ABR...You Have Everything to Gain! Buying a Home Will Likely Be One of the Largest Investments You Will Make in a Lifetime....You Want a Trusted Partner and Advisor to Help Guide You Every Step of the Way!
· SELLERS...I Have Earned the Respected Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation. Expect VIP Service Every Step of the Way to SOLD! Property-Specific, Highly Effective Technology Based Marketing, Which Includes Beautiful, Professional Quality Photography Gets Your Home Seen & Sold Faster. Pre-Market Preparation/Staging Recommendations. Strategic Pricing. Aggressive, World-class Marketing of My Listings Has Resulted in Over-the-Top Exposure Including Special Editorial/Features in the New York Times Sunday Business Newspaper..and on the New York Times Website, as Well as in Local Papers, The New Orleans Advocate and Times Picayune. Advanced training/Membership in Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Add Distinctive Advantages for Discerning Sellers. Contact me Today for an Initial Seller/Marketing Consultation.
A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
Designations include: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS),;Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI); Seller Representative Specialist (SRS); Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR).
National Association of Realtors (NAR), Louisiana Realtors (LR), New Orleans Metropolitan Board of Realtors (NOMAR), Northshore Area Board of Realtors (NABOR), Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.